Making the first natural Android MobileFirst app
To serve a native Android mobile phone application form, MobileFirst Server should be aware it. For this specific purpose, IBM MobileFirst Foundation Foundation offers a Local API library, that contains a collection of APIs and design data files.androidappspace.com/mobile-app-development
This training talks about how to create the Google android Natural API and the way to incorporate it having a native Android os software. These techniques are essential so you can work with it later on to obtain tasks just like attaching to MobileFirst Machine, invoking adaptor techniques, applying authentication solutions, and so on.
Requirement . Programmers needs to be good with working with Google’s developer resources.
Developing a MobileFirst Native API
- In MobileFirst Studio room, produce a MobileFirst project and include a MobileFirst Native API.
- Inside the New MobileFirst Local API dialogue, enter into your application label and select Android mobile phone for those Surroundings industry.
- Right-click on the generated NativeAPI folder (positioned in your-assignments/programs/your-nativeapi-mobile app-label ) and select Operate As > Deploy Native API . This step is essential for MobileFirst Host to realize the application form each time a ask for reaches the server.
- The MobileFirst natural API features several components:
- wlclient.homes has got the online connectivity environments a natural Android request makes use of.
- worklight-android.jar may be the MobileFirst API local library.
- gcm.jar and push.png are for Yahoo and google press notice providers.
JSONStore directory is made for optional JSONStore assistance in natural programs.
armabi. armabi-v7a. mips. and x86 folders are for optional Software Genuineness Safeguard in natural apps.
Just like any MobileFirst undertaking, you produce the web server settings by modifying the files that are within the server\conf folder.
You use the request-descriptor.xml report to clearly define request metadata and configure safety environments that MobileFirst Server enforces.
- The wlclient.attributes record retains server setting homes which is customer-editable.
- wlServerProtocol – The connection protocol to MobileFirst Web server, which can be sometimes http or https.
- wlServerHost – The hostname of MobileFirst Machine.
- wlServerPort – The dock of MobileFirst Hosting server.
- wlServerContext -The framework actual course with the application form around the MobileFirst Web server.
- wlAppId – The application form Identification as defined on the application-descriptor.xml data file.
- wlAppVersion – The applying edition.
- wlEnvironment – The objective setting from the native request.
- wlUid – The home and property utilised by MTWW to spot this like a MobileFirst app.
- wlPlatformVersion – The MobileFirst Studio room variation.
- languagePreferences – Listing of ideal locations.
- GcmSenderId – This property defines the GCM Sender ID for use for push notifications. By default, this property or home is commented out.
- Developing and configuring an Google android natural software
- Generate a native Google android application or make use of active one.
- Backup the worklight-google android.bottle. uicandroid.jar. bcprov.bottle. and android os-async-http.bottle data files from your WorklightAPI directory into the new indigenous Android mobile phone app, within the /libs directory website.
- Copy the data file wlclient.attributes from the MobileFirst local API folder for the new native Google android program, from the /investments web directory.
- Increase these particular permissions to the AndroidManifest.xml document:
- Include the MobileFirst UI exercise:
For additional information, assess the “Establishing natural applications for Android os” customer paperwork matter Following the software is manage in Eclipse, the very last result is a native app consisting of the MobileFirst API local library. The offered Studio venture contains a MobileFirst Recording studio task together with the generated NativeAPI file. The supplied Local project contains an Google android software definitely installation along with the MobileFirst NativeAPI.
Small sample software